How to use
Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. • Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection. • Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
• Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
• Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
• Do not spray directly onto face, spray on palms before applying.
• Shake well before use
AQUA / WATER, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL
BENZOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE,
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ETHYLHEXYL
SALICYLATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, GLYCERIN,
PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE
COPOLYMER, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE,
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE
DISUCCINATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, ALOE BARBADENSIS
LEAF JUICE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,
CERAMIDE NP, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. (F.I.L . Z70015245/1).